Practice Leader, Career Blueprint Pathways (CBP)
Troy Taylor is a highly skilled communicator and certified Executive Coach where he provides professional coaching, training, and development services for Taylormade Coaching Group that has trained and coached over 500+ High Potential employees — adding value and innovation to their companies.
He developed a 3- step A.C.E. process that specializes helping small to midsize Technology Companies develop their Technical Leaders to increase Productivity, Retention and Engagement.
Additionally, He is an experienced and sought-after practitioner with over a decade of coaching, teaching, facilitating, and speaking experience in the Substance Awareness Prevention (alcohol and drugs), serving over 2500 clients to date.
- Certified Professional Coach (CPC) and Energy Leader Master Practitioner (ELI-MP) - Institute for Professional Excellence Coaching (iPEC)
- Certified Executive Coach – Center for Executive Coaching
- PCC (International Coaching Federation)
- Certified Practitioner of Genos Emotional Intelligence
- Certified Practitioner of Profiles Select (PXT)
- Certified Professional Scrum Master
- Contract Master Training and Contract Researcher for Prime Research Institute
Troy holds a BA degree from the University of Georgia in Psychology, and an MBA degree from Everest University in Human Resources. He is a native of Brooklyn, NY, currently living in Atlanta with his wife and two children.
Thank you for visiting our website. Please complete our contact form or connect with a member of The HR Knowledge Source team using the contact information below.